- Explore strategies and best practices in simulation that promotes student development.
- Explore strategies to promote professional development of the nurse educator, dean and director.
- Examine how program assessment and evaluation creates quality by design.
- Explore learning strategies and evaluation methods in nursing education that maximize student learning and improve program outcomes.
- Participate in networking, information exchange and discussion of issues relevant to nursing education and student outcomes.
Sessions designated as “Novice Series” are designed for new nurse educators who are seeking a strong kick-start for their career development. Who would benefit from this series?
- Those with less than 5 years of experience
- Those who’ve never had a mentor
- Those who want to gain confidence in their current role
Become a Leader Series
Being a leader in nursing is not reserved for formal leadership positions. On the contrary, all nurses, by virtue of their scope of practice and role responsibilities, are equipped with skills and attributes of a leader. Sessions designated as “Become a Leader Series” are for nurses and nurse educators who are striving to understand and walk in their role of leader as a nurse, regardless of their position.