- Explore strategies and best practices in simulation that promotes student development.
- Explore strategies to promote professional development of the nurse educator, dean and director.
- Examine how program assessment and evaluation creates quality by design.
- Explore learning strategies and evaluation methods in nursing education that maximize student learning and improve program outcomes.
- Participate in networking, information exchange and discussion of issues relevant to nursing education and student outcomes.
Saturday, Apr 04
Sunday, Apr 05
Monday, Apr 06
Tuesday, Apr 07
Wednesday, Apr 08
|7:30am-8:30am||Breakfast & Exhibits|
|8:45am-10:00am||General Session #3|
|10:15am-11:15am||Breakout Session #8|
|Got Civility? A Step-By-Step Framework For Your Organization||Room 301|
|Student Orientation! Creating Student Orientation to Equip Students for Program Success||Room 502|
|Using Simulation to Develop Feedback Competencies in Clinical Nurse Educators||Room 402|
|Fostering the Development of Professional Identity in Nursing||Room 402|
|The 2020 PN NCLEX Test Plan: Review and Integration Strategies||Room 401|
|Doing Clinical Differently: Development of a Teaching and Learning Tool||Room 511|
|The Scrambled Classroom: Embracing the Best of Both Traditional and Flipped Classrooms||Room 505|
|Practicing for Difficult Situations Using Tag Team Simulation||Room 501|