Best workweek ever, from your couch or patio or wherever.
We are excited to offer a virtual option for attendees who are unable to travel or meet the COVID-19 requirements. The virtual event will be April 11-13 and will include those key activities that make Summit so special:
- 3 daily live keynote speakers during the General Session
- 8 live breakout sessions on nursing’s most timely and topical issues
- Chat and Q&A with session speakers and audience in real time
- The ability to view and connect with poster presenters
- Networking opportunities with other attendees.
- Explore strategies and best practices in simulation that promotes student development.
- Explore strategies to promote professional development of the nurse educator, dean and director.
- Examine how program assessment and evaluation creates quality by design.
- Explore learning strategies and evaluation methods in nursing education that maximize student learning and improve program outcomes.
- Participate in networking, information exchange and discussion of issues relevant to nursing education and student outcomes.
|Monday, April 11
|General Session 1 – Jeff Civillico
|Design Thinking: An Innovative Process for Concept-Based Curriculum Creation
|Quality and Safety Begin with a Strong Professional Nursing Identity
|Strategies to Manage Students’ Test Anxiety and Low Confidence
|Striving to Remove Bias From Your Curriculum
|Tuesday, April 12
|General Session 2 – The Future of Nursing: Learning from the Past to Prepare for the Future
|Preparing Nurse Leaders for 2030
|Just Culture in Nursing Education: Supporting Practice Readiness
|The ABCs of Clinical Judgment: Breathing New Life into Learning
|Wednesday, April 13
|General Session 3 – Noelle Pikus Pace
|Burnout in Nurse Educators