How to Verify Your Vaccination Status
To ensure that all Summit attendees are meeting our requirements by being fully vaccinated, we ask that you verify your vaccination status before arriving in Seattle.
Please follow the steps below to verify your vaccination status through the ID.me platform.
ID.me REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Click on this link: https://hosted-pages.id.me/health/2022-national-nurse-educator-summit
- Under “Select an option to verify”, select “COVID-19 Vaccine” then click the ‘Continue to sign in’ button.
CREATING AN ID.me ACCOUNT
- Click on the “Create an ID.me account” link near the top of the page
- Enter the requested information.
- We recommend using a personal email address as opposed to a business/school one to avoid firewall issues, and because you may use ID.me again in the future.
- Write this log-in info down. You will need it to sign in to show us your pass in Seattle.
- Choose a verification method. (Note: This is to verify your identity. This step is NOT to verify your vaccination status.)
- We recommend verifying by phone number – this is the quickest and easiest method.
- Follow the instructions for the identity verification method that you selected. Once done, you will be brought to the vaccination verification page.
VERIFY YOUR VACCINATION STATUS
- Select the “Upload proof of vaccination” option
- Enter the requested information. You will need to know:
- The brand of vaccine that you received (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson)
- The date of your 1st dose
- The date of your 2nd dose
- Adding a booster shot is Being boosted is not required to attend the Summit.
- Choose a document to upload. Eligible documents include:
- A picture of your COVID-19 Vaccination Card (front and back side)
- A State Immunization Registry Record
- A Health Provider Vaccination Record
- Upload the chosen document.
- Click continue. Confirm all of the information on this page is correct before clicking continue.
ID.me will automatically start reviewing your document. This should only take a few minutes. You can remain on the page or exit out and wait to receive your confirmation email.
BEFORE ARRIVING IN SEATTLE
Download the ID.me Wallet app.
Sign in using your ID.me account log-in information.
Click on the “MY IDS” tile. You should be brought to a screen that shows your verified identity and COVID-19 vaccine ID.
AT SUMMIT REGISTRATION
Please log in to your ID.me wallet app before approaching the registration area. A Summit staff member will need to see your COVID-19 VACCINE ID card with the green VERIFIED on it before you may proceed through registration.
For questions about the vaccination verification process, please email Taylor Felz at firstname.lastname@example.org