ASSESSMENT TECHNOLOGIES INSTITUTE, LLC (“ATI”)
NATIONAL NURSE EDUCATOR SUMMIT
Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law
- Eligibility. The National Nurse Educator Summit Registration Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to those individuals that (i) complete the entry form by February 16, 2018. The entry must be completed during the Promotion Period. Entrants that do not meet all criteria stated in these Official Rules are not eligible to enter. Entrants must reside in the United States and must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Residents of Puerto Rico are ineligible to enter. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Participation in the Promotion is voluntary.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion, consisting of one (1) National Nurse Educator Summit Registration Giveaway (valued at $880) starts on January 12, 2018, at 12:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time and ends on February 16, 2018, at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period may be extended at the discretion of ATI, with notification of that extension posted on www.nursingsummit.com.
- To Enter. During the Promotion Period, you will need to fill out the entry form located on www.nursingsummit.com. Participation in the Promotion is voluntary and you may elect to decline to participate by notifying the ATI via email firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in the Promotion, entrants acknowledge and agree to these Official Rules.
- Limit. Limit is one (1) entry per person.
- Odds of winning. Odds of winning depend upon the participation from eligible individuals who have elected to participate in the Promotion during the Promotion Period.
- Random Drawing and Awarding of Prizes. There will a random drawing at the conclusion of the promotion on February 16, 2018. ATI will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing from among the total number of all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified via the contact information provided at the time of entry. The prize (National Nurse Educator Summit Registration valued at: $880) will be awarded. ATI’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Promotion. All prize claims are subject to verification by ATI. The potential winner must complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Compliance/Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release, as allowed by state law, each of which must be completed, signed and returned within fourteen (14) days from date of issuance or the winner will forfeit the prize. The registration code will be delivered to the winner within 14 days of ATI’s receipt of the foregoing documents. By accepting a prize, winners acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.