The 2019 RN Test Plan: Review and Integration Strategies
Every three years, the NCLEX Examination Committee reviews and approves updates to the RN Test Plan. This session will provide an overview of the 2019 RN test plan, identify any updates or revisions, and discuss strategies that educators can use to best prepare students for NCLEX success.
Following this session, participants will be able to:
- Summarize revisions and updates to the 2019 NCLEX RN Test Plan
- Discuss resources available from the NCSBN to guide preparation for the NCLEX exam
- Identify ways to align curriculum using data from the NCLEX practice analysis
- Integrate strategies for developing assessment practices congruent with the NCLEX test plan
- Relate practice analysis and tasks to curriculum with specific strategies.