- Explore strategies and best practices in simulation that promotes student development.
- Explore strategies to promote professional development of the nurse educator, dean and director.
- Examine how program assessment and evaluation creates quality by design.
- Explore learning strategies and evaluation methods in nursing education that maximize student learning and improve program outcomes.
- Participate in networking, information exchange and discussion of issues relevant to nursing education and student outcomes.
The full Summit agenda is coming soon. Please note: The topics below are subject to change.
- Publishing Journal Articles
- Preparing for the CNE Exam
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Item Writing Success
- Moulage Magic on a Shoestring
- Building Your Civility Toolbook
- Item Analysis
ATI Pre-Summit Workshops (FREE)
- ATI Support for Global Nursing
- A Day in the Life of a Virtual-ATI Student
- Integrating Active Learning: Using Data from the Content Mastery Assessments
- EHR Tutor Best Practices
- Learning Outcomes for ATI Post-Graduation Solutions
- High Stakes Remediation: Not Testing is the Reason for Success
- ATI Real Life: Clinical Judgment
- ATI Research
- Conflict in the Ivory Tower: Strategies to Prevent and Address Faculty and Administrator Incivility
- Incivility and Invisible Walls
- Nursing Education Outcome Measures
- Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education: Broadening Your View About Assessment
- Strategies Faculty Can Implement into Classroom and Clinical Teaching to Integrate QSEN Competencies
- Creative Ways to Teach Diverse Learners
- Understanding the Importance of Accreditation
- Lecture CPR
- Highlighting Changes for the 2019 RN-NCLEX Test Plan
- Bringing Clinical into the Classroom Using Screen-Based Simulation
- Dedicated Education Units
- Teaching and Evaluation Strategies for Clinical Faculty Using QSEN Competencies
- Open Educational Resources: Are They for You?
- Clinical Judgment in Practice
- LGBTQ Content in Nursing Curricula
- Dealing with Difficult Student Situations (Simulation)
- Clinical Judgment: The Bridge Between Education and Practice
- Introduction to TeamSTEPPS 2.0: Understand the Basics
- Integration TeamSTEPPS 2.0 throughout the Curricula
- Using Change and Innovation to Create a High Reliability Program
- To Retake or Not to Retake: Considerations When Interpreting Scores from Multiple Test Attempts
- See It, Hear It, Feel It: Virtual Reality Immersive Learning
- The Hiring is Done! Now What Happens? The Onboarding of New Faculty in Schools of Nursing
- Professional Identity
- Hot Topics in Nursing Education
- Helping At-Risk Students Succeed