Call for Abstracts
The submission window for podium presentation abstracts has closed.
The submission window for poster presentation abstracts will open soon.
The 2023 National Nurse Educator Summit will focus on the critical issues facing nursing education today, with topics to help educators prepare for nursing’s exciting future. This year, ATI will be looking for topics specific to our policy principles established to enhance and support growth in nursing education. The categories and subcategories we are seeking podium presentations for are as follows:
- Help More Students Pursue and Succeed in Nursing Careers
- Students’ academic, emotional, and financial support through school
- Assessment tools for student readiness
- Clinical hours, academic prerequisites, etc.
- Promote the Nursing Profession
- Promote positive perceptions of nursing as a career
- Celebrate the contributions of nurses and nurse educators
- Promote Equity
- Address equity gaps in nursing education and the nursing workforce
- Create a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive nursing education and workforce
- Educational strategies to teach the Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) and improve health equity outcomes.
Abstracts must describe completed projects, and all work should be original.
Abstracts may take the following forms:
- Research Abstract:Abstract representing a complete research study, which includes an introduction to the overall topic under investigation, clearly stated purpose, background information to support the purpose or hypothesis of the study, a concise description of the methodology and results, and a sound conclusion, which is directly connected to the purpose of the study. The results of the research study should clearly impact or benefit nursing education. The study may be any one of the following:
- Mixed Methods
- Integrative Review/Meta-analysis
- Evidence-Based Best Practice Abstract:Abstract representing an educational process, strategy, or practice innovation that represents a change leading to achievement of a desired outcome or meeting a benchmark for nursing education and/or student learning outcomes.
- Evidence-Based Teaching Strategy Abstract: Abstract representing strategies or teaching innovations in any setting to solve an academic problem related to student learning.
Presentations should take the form of a 60-minute standard breakout session or a 90-minute interactive session.
To submit your abstract for consideration for a podium presentation at the 2023 National Nurse Educator Summit, please fill out the form below and email it to email@example.com by October 28, 2022.
In order to be accepted, you must be willing and able to attend the 2023 National Nurse Educator Summit in person in San Antonio on April 24 – 27, 2023. Accepted speakers will receive complementary conference registration and a hotel room for the night(s) of their speaking obligation, plus a stipend for travel.
- Abstract Submissions Due: October 28, 2022
- Acceptance/Rejection Notifications Given: November 8, 2022
- Speaker Acceptance Needed By: November 18, 2022
- Preliminary Presentation Information Due: December 16, 2022
- Final Presentation Due: January 20, 2023
- Event Dates: April 24-27, 2023
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.